1

Link

Posted by Qi... on 19:18
I am always surprised at how people speak so confidently and eloquently on baseless argument.
As if you shout your lung out, throw funniest joke and give out charismatic speeches with punch line, your point stand. With the support of the beautifully crafted words.
But this is what is happening. We don't really listen. We listen but we are not listening. We listen with our eyes and ears, not brain.
I'm expecting someone to listen through my words and get into my mind. Guess I asked for too much.
But still I hope I can have the words to deliver the exact idea running inside. Not a lousy transcription.
Till then.



1 Comments


omo~ looks like gold fish XP

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.