0

Swing it hard

Posted by Qi... on 17:41

It's really a bad thing that I got back here
I really had some jolly good time before I feel like this cycle of unluckiness hit me back

This week is really really bad for me
Before the week started my laptop brokedown for no reason
Well such a coincidence I have sooo many deadlines and things to do this week
First they say it might cost me 500 bucks like duh, am I not broke enough
Then after two days they still haven't figure out what's wrong with it
I'm just so on fireeeeee I wanna grab my laptop back and go to another store
But point is I'm so fake I can still be polite and tell them it is ok when my rage can burn out the entire forest

Then....
My application was on hold because of some silly errors
And I'm gonna miss the deadline of all the scholars I'm aiming
Now I need to go through some test that I have no confidence in passing while spending extra few hundreds
And postpone this plan to god knows when
That's when ur quarter life crisis wave hits you so hard
Do you really want this
Why do you want this
and I don't even have the mood for my own never ending lame drama

This week gonna continue with all the MSQH nonsense and next week I'm gonna go back to life without freedom
Not to mention the Friday gathering where I have zero idea about
Saturday kids who shout at me
Life is a mess, a real mess right now

My mood swing so badly most of the time  I just wanna hug myself in a corner and cry
Or watch brainless series to numb my mind
But when I got back my rationality I get all grumpy and freak out cause there are so many things that I want to do but cannot because I don't have my laptop with me

Am totally a prisoner of lappie lol
Ok just hoping the outing this week, interview next week and the course went well
Cause you need something good to look forward to right
Not the rubbish and MSQH you need to face when you got back
And yes I do need to immerse myself in water now before I explode


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.