0

一年了……

Posted by Qi... on 03:24
SPM result is out AGAIN
Ya, this is an annual event
but somehow I just can't ignore it
even though it is not related with me anymore....

All those memories just keep flashing back
Can't help to think about it
I think that maybe u too have the same feeling
The day when you get your result
Really signify something.....
Han, you could get your treat next time maybe....^^

Last year, from that day on
my life switched to a totally different track
a 361 degree rotation from my leisure country lane
There is a quote I really like:
Life is like a roller coaster
You NEVER know when 
it's going to take a turn
So, just ENJOY it!
Indeed, I had the most exhilarating ride
in that few months
Being lifted above the ground
smashed to the earth
and
rise above.....
because I earned my treasure here....
True friends, which can't be found anywhere else....

But
Those feelings....
emotion that surges from bottom of my heart
since the moment I get my result,
joyous, anticipating,
like all good things is going to happen
followed by 
angry, disappointed, dejected
helpless, lost in the mist
I thought
All these should be old enough 
to sink under the ocean of memory
instead, 
they FLOAT on it....
And keep surrounding one fixed point

A year.....
I wasted ONE YEAR(actually more)
deciding about which path should I take(still in progress)
when I already have clear picture of it since Form 3 I think....
It's just that my version of answer is not schematic enough
So I had to try to compromise
Think, rethink and reconsider so many option,
I even find out a list of biomedical career
and tick off one by one
Honestly, I could just throw the list into the bin
That's easier.....
Still, I'm lingering here, pathetically....
Good news is, my resistance toward science is decreasing with time
Maybe I could really find something for me here....






Watching 25th Mac moving on the clock
I knew
I left something behind
But there is more
that I would carry on with me
My dream
will still be a part of me
Though I choose a 10 times harder way now
(You can say I'm crazy)
I want to do it, anyway...





Just want to say,
SORRY for didn't believe in myself....

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.