0

After a month

Posted by Qi... on 23:43

Back to KL again.
Holiday was awesome.....albeit still a little short for me
but its getting bored and you know it's time to fall back into the routine
boring with things to do is better than sleep through the day
and im gaining too much weight...in just a month! OMGGGG

Starting a new semester.
Time when you had lotssssss of vision
and hoping you could start everything new
and usually you just fall back into the old lazy style
Set a schedule for myself this time
Hope to inject some discipline into my boneless body
Just hope I could last longer this time.
Rule of 21, remember.

Pulling myself to tidy up the room. Arghhh, I wish I had the spell like Harry Potter, with just a whip of the wand, everything will fall nicely in place

Too bad I'm back to reality. But I got a feeling, it's going to get better :)

Classmate welcome us back with this heart red velvet <3
Nice way to start! :)


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.