0

Tree of life.

Posted by Qi... on 19:03


Was fascinated by the painting of tree of life shown in one of the lecture.
Then I Google, there is tooooo much of it!
Wanted to share some that I like :)


Blossoming roses and ripples. or waves.
My favorite :)





I want my tree to be like this
Starry flower than shines even at night
But still finding the exact tree of life for ME :)


Journey of life is like a tree.
Your seed is the gene.
The soil and weather is the environment that shapes you
It can grow into anything
Like how the artist draw the flower like lollipop
For me it means colorful life!
Bad thing is tree can't move
You stand there when the storm hits
When the water underground dried up
And you just try to survive everything
Many things are fixed the moment you born as a tree
Being in a tropical country or dessert
makes a lot of difference :p
And even being on the same tree
Different parts have different outcome too.
Well, maybe we'll just leave the discussion for next class :p

Like the cute monster :p
Lurking around and hit me when you lost your vigilance
Ok, supposingly there is story about silver pear and golden apple in this painting
But I'm just too lazy to care

Archaic.
You know in many legends. life begins with a tree. House of god and goddess

As if the fruits are colourful bulbs.






"The affinities of all the beings of the same class have sometimes been represented by a great tree... As buds give rise by growth to fresh buds, and these if vigorous, branch out and overtop on all sides many a feebler branch, so by generation I believe it has been with the great Tree of Life, which fills with its dead and broken branches the crust of the earth, and covers the surface with its ever branching and beautiful ramifications."
Charles Darwin, 1859

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.