0

Bye Worries!

Posted by Qi... on 16:21
         Gosh, I feel fresh when the dark cloud left my head.

         The worries that stirred in my head these few days evaporated, finally. ^^ This simply proves how easily I would be coaxed. What I need is just a little faith, vote of confidence from people that I care.

Then is a story of someone failed to get my course and get medicine instead. ???!
I don’t know whether she was wrongly informed but this is definitely the key to free me of the chains. Another thing, I finally reached a classmate! Thanks to the fb group. ^^

         Thanks for your words of comfort and being attentive enough to sense my insecure. Now I just feel excited, haha~

         So from now on, I won’t try to evade questions about my course and maybe giving more patience to explain WHAT IS SPEECH THERAPY to everyone. It was tiring OK, especially trying in vain to tell my grandfather that a speech therapist is not a DOCTOR.

         Some say it was a waste, not to pursuit a career in medicine or any better field. Who say you must be a doctor if you get good result? I knew that was not for me, maybe I could do that if I push myself a little harder, but why make life such misery? It would be a dishonour to the noble work.

         What plagued me before is that did I make a wise decision? Stepping into this unknown field which is still a mystery to me and betting my future on it. But the worries won’t help.

Just let the time justify my choice.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.