2

It all ends.....?

Posted by Qi... on 16:21

I am a fierce Harry Potter fan, the book I mean. This usually means that I am on the opposite side when it comes to the movie.

It was always exciting to have Hogwarts came before our eyes, to compare the portrayal of our mind with the Hollywood product. ^^ The scenes were attractive, we got all the essential entertaining elements and some part was so thrilling and vivid such that it must feel like roller coaster in 3D theatre.

However, they always appear not enough appealing for me as the movie is not original enough.
In my friend’s word, this is another story. I guess both of us are just disappointed as the scenes we expected did not came out or turned the other way. I knew it was indeed a challenging task to compress this brick-thick book into movie, even split in two. Due to the complexity and richness of the story, everything had to move in a high velocity and the faces of the character just flashed in and out.

Despite everything, Harry Potter is still a must-see. We grew with Harry, Ron and Hermione, or should I say Daniel, Rupert and Emma?

I recalled the moments we watched the whole series again. Equipped with snacks and pillows, in those nights……miss that moments

At least it was awesome for those who never read Harry, and even ignited their interest to grab the book, I should be happy about that.

Harry Potter is unrivalled in my heart till now. I still remember when I get it from my friend in Standard Three or Four? A book with a weird name and dazzling cover which unlike any of the book I read before and the story proven to be fascinating. I simply stick on it the whole time and was asking for the sequel as soon as I finished it.

There is a book review which left such comment, “Rowling must had a whole committee running in her head!” and I couldn’t agree more with this. Till now, I enjoyed reading it over and over again albeit growing familiar with the storyline and smiled when the dialogue in the movie was same with the line in my heart, the story still exerts magnetic force on me that I can’t let go the book once I opened it. It is another source of fun to discover how Rowling had delicately placed all her clues without any traces.

Rowling showed me the true power of words, building a world out of nothing, presenting us the magic world with wizards, wands, elf, Quidditch, broomsticks, but what Harry Potter bring to me were not merely fascinating fantasy but far more better. 

Guess I'll have another read of it soon. ^^


Quote from somewhere
Childhood ends, this time forever, with tears and howls, swirls of smoke, the shock of mortality and bittersweet smiles in “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2,”
Is that so?


P/S: I’m sorry to watch it first but I would definitely go for a second time with you. Y

2 Comments


too bad. albus dumbledore is dead. miss him so much!!!


thought u like Snape more.....=p
he'll appear....^^

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.