0

Before I fly

Posted by Qi... on 21:14

The day before I fly.

Had a normal study DAY.

Make myself egg-mayo sandwich for meal-breakfast, lunch and dinner =.=
Study. Sleep. Study. Facebook at intervals.
Sleep for a long time.
Study mood seep away
This is how I condense my study week into a day.
I'm so gonna regret this. TIMEeeeeee is very precious.
Wonder how I can be so relax and yet writing blog when I should have use this 24 hours like A WEEK! QAQ
Guess I'm used to condensing my time in this semester.

Get some bad news tonight
Two old men passed away
R.I.P
They are older generation that I don't know well
But they did directly or indirectly shapes my view in many things
Maybe for some people they are not good people,
but let bygone be bygone
They are off for another journey and I'm just going to have a moment of silence for them
As a sign of respect for their 70 years of life on this earth

Still can't believe I'm flying tomorrow. I even haven't start to pack
Hope it is worth it. Hope everything will be fine.


Unexpected things happen just to test you. How fast and how well could you respond.
Hope I can pass this extra test :)


P/S: Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hope I'm at hometown. Eating peanut-coated tangyuan and gather  with my long unseen friends. But I guess you can never have it all in life. Yet I'm still the greedy type that want the best part of all. Humanity is always contradicting.

Took this long ago, in case I couldn't be back for this :p


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.