0

So much of my 2012

Posted by Qi... on 16:00

One year can be this long.
When I try to recall events that happen last year, it felt like years ago.
Guess I just try really hard to live out everyday.



Tried to juggle between lots of things.
Exhausted.
Tried to say no to some but failed at times
Learn how to say NO is still a big topic for me to cover.

Especially how to slap myself and tell me there is NO TIME and
you can't put your feet in everything you want.

I need random excitement.
Guess there is a little kid inside who just think of PLAY PLAY PLAY
Nothing else matters more than having fun.
Need a bunch of crazy bean at my side.
I'm not the agent or catalyst of change, as always

Seen my bad side.
The kid inside never grow up to face my responsibility.
They hide when the fun is gone.

I've changed a lot. From inside.
Getting more and more quiet and keep more to myself.
Raw and undigested thoughts because not being talked to
Start to dislike more things
Maybe growing up is all about being fit into a mold
and we are fighting to keep ourselves within

Of course there is lots of Great.Awesome moments
and it is all because of AWESOME people I know.
Things we do might be so simple. even idiotic at times
But it is pure bliss to be with those who you can talk to care-freely
Learned a lot from my surrounding
How to appreciate things from different ways
How a soft and caring soul and be so soothing
How should we put our heart together with others
You never know if you don't try
And the age of trying without fear is reaching its end, sigh

If there is anything I feel bad about,
I think I ignored certain people that cared about me.
And my family.
Myself.
*Hugs*

Thanks everyone for helping me live through this year
Time to clean the mess up and move on to my path with a light backpack
Strolling on lane with birds chirping around the woods.
This is how I want my mode to be.
As idealistic as ever.
And hope I can leave the lazy bits of me behind.

So much of my 2012

"當個信守承諾的人,尤其給自己的諾言!"




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.