0

Hi December

Posted by Qi... on 23:57

Everything seemed unchanged but you know, something changed.

Decision made. You chose regret. For a good reason.
And you are going to make the best come out of it.

You always look for adventure in order to forget more important things.
You always want to feel the adrenaline flowing in your vein and you forget that the only thing that should be flowing through them is blood.

November had been a tiring month. For unknown reason. I hate it the most when I couldn't even remember which monster took away all my time.

Times passed without having time to THINK.

And only recently I realized what a big jerk I can be if I want to.

I want to find back the pace, where I can switch to leisure mood, stroll around and think of some nonsense. The luxury to spend time as I wish. Even if it is spending the whole afternoon doing nothing in my room. Read a novel. Gossip. Movie.

Guess it is obvious that I'm tired. And a little lost. You know people have this corrective mechanism that every time when we sensed something is wrong, you tried to amend it. But the cycle still goes around. Always get myself overloaded with things I like and dislike.

Now I just wanted to follow the steps. One by one. Do what I should with all my strength. Hate it when I had to rush everything last minute and hand in things that are not even passable.

I want MY time.




P.S.: I miss my short hair ;)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.