1

Colour it :D

Posted by Qi... on 11:47

Ok, I'm not so into course night type
Always think paying such a price for so-so food and a boring night
With ME need to perform
is just a total NO NO.
Regret a lot after I found out I could actually skip it
85 weyyyyy

Sorry for me being so critical,
I just don't like the place, the theme, and in fact,
the existence of course night
haha, just thought it is a night for us to take lotsssss of picture

But I had to say, this night make me LOVE Jasper Sooooo Much!


First of all, the surprising door gift <3
This is just so practical!!!
Had to thanks for preparing such awesome gifts, especially the lucky draw
although I get none! T.T


Thanks to the organizing committee--3rd Year
for such an awesome night
The activities are so creative! :D
You guys put up such a challenge for us next year >.<
Think everyone enjoyed the night


And I just couldn't say how much I loved 4th year
For always being a pillar of support
Never hesitate to provide help and advice even though they are busy
As a role model
and source of inspiration+motivation
For telling us: "You can do more"



Remind me of 王文华,很多年前看过的斯坦福的十二堂课
第一件是:你想要一样东西,你就一定要得到;你一定要得到,就要拚命去争取
「Do Something」是主动出击,上天下地去解决问题。研究公司的采访报告没来,我无辜地说﹕「我催了啊,他们还没做好我有什么办法?这家公司好烂,下次不要跟他们合作了!」老板说﹕「Shut up!Do something!」遇到问题,不要只坐在那边怨天尤人!想办法趁为时未晚前做一些什么事,不管是任何事,来改变现况。
去做,去改善,不要等,不要埋怨。


世界不公平,人生不公平,又怎样?别人不专业,但你不要被他们拖下水!
赢家总是在关键时刻浑身解数,输家则是在事过境迁后检讨责任归属。 
「Do More」,则是在完成了别人和自己对自己的期望之后,永远再多做10分。100分是本分,105分是天分,110分则是专业精神。 



So touched by the THANK YOU video they prepared
and the very formal speech with heartfelt gratitude and encouragements
Gonna miss them a lot :)


Argghhh....make me regret for not preparing gifts for them
Especially when they came up and present flowers to lecturers



 Our performance
Another epic fail
Enjoyed the moment on stage
Haha, enjoyed laughing and being laughed
We meant to be serious but we are just intrinsically funny I guess
"Ba na na na na na......."
Glad to see even lecturers sing along with us
and make fun at us on the meantime!!! >.< 

Was not very enthusiastic for practice
but well, thanks my fellow classmates
for this creative product!
Was really awesome and viral....
will make people move together and sing together
but what makes it so beautiful
simply because you guys are so awesome
The viral energy spread when all of us sang with all our heart
So all the technical errors and is just a part of our natural performance :)

Hehe, can't stop my tail from going into air 
when receiving all those good feedback and  praises :)

My Clinical Observation Group :)

Oh yeah! We rocked the stage! 
We are back one more time!


Dearest coursemate :)


Just so glad I'm in this lovely family.
Haha, had to continue our sweetie lovely story.
It'd only be better :)


Yeahhhh, I'm gonna go through the 28 credits 4 clients crazy SEM!!

1 Comments


omo~ copyrighted photo! I can sue u!!!XD

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.