0

Interview

Posted by Qi... on 12:04


Haven't been attending interview for too long
I'm actually very nervous for that


This is exactly my situation of you if all the character inside were female LOL

It was quite an informal and deep interview
Everything was being scrutinized
Participation and attitude in class
Background
Grades and performance in clinic
Future aspiration 
and the sibeh important question
WHAT CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO UKM


It's funny to know how you lecturer view you
So "split-personality disorder" it is
For me, it is "register"
You use different tone when you talk to different people
I just write and talk in a totally different way

Feel flattered by the compliment
The moment when you sky-rocketed into the air
because of one single sentence :)
Thanks for the acknowledgement
Yea, I still like writing haha

Think I didn't did well in the interview lol
I can't answer why I sleep in class MUAHAAAAAA
The first question KILLLLLed me
Secretly think this is a revenge from her, just joking :p
It's an interview when you are attacked by 5 lecturers
Answers just don't fly into your mind 
Suppressing the urge to get back in and give them a proper answer
But still holding hopes
Helpless optimistic

PRAY FOR ME!

Goodluck for my next interview too! :)
Gotta get a formal shoes >.<
Why I left mine at home?!!



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.