0

Random interview

Posted by Qi... on 01:45
So there is this blind interview that I went to.
I went without knowing what it was about and what I did to apply
Pretty funny huh, I seriously don't remember when I submitted an application and what did I wrote
But I just follow the instruction to experience my first virtual video interview
then here I am today, at KLCC Menara 3.
Yes, there is a 3rd tower here and I'm lost like even the guards laughed at me. LOL
BTw, this is the first time I tried to wait for Rapid KL but is epic fail.
45min spent without a single bus stopping at the bus stop
B114, I wonder will I meet you in my 4 years of study here

I like the random feel there.
It is just so comfortable and everyone there is so at home.
It was a pretty unique interview as well
The most informal I have LOL
They just skipped the Please Intro part and come to
Tell me about this thing that happens.
Wow! I was kinda stuck and planned to make up something,
but this smart guy wanted to know the whole story
so I began to spill out things that I shouldn't
Because this does not reflect leadership, in fact it was the opposite.
Nice and comfortable chat and I wonder how everyone has the charm to soften your tensed face
But then I realize all my stories were all about a single club
Which makes me feel little apologetic,
as if I'm selling the name of the club to get this thing

With a room of interviewers that make me feel like I'm from 80s,
Which is where I know more about this place that I'm in
So this is a consulting firm that offer basic salary of 7-8k,
kinda like huge figure in the stage
but I wonder what does a consulting firm does? @.@
Just feel so
Deep inside I'm always the kampung girl that shrinks upon group of strangers,
with English if different accents,
yea I met the British gentlemen, Australian accent, nice Chinese+US slang and an African American english
The big meltpolt!
Haha, is Manglish+Chinglish recognized as one of the variety?

I don't know if I should wish myself good luck.
I want a nice holiday at home and I wanted to have the chance to had my own project
All the previous one are so exciting!
and also E.X.C.H.A.N.G.E
LOL, greedy me! You are not gonna have peace or leisure in any time soon aren't you?



With a nice view of KL from 25th floor,
but they say if you're in then you'll never see the sky outside
Your life and your friend and family would be McKinsey,
which is pretty sad huh, guess you need to pay for everything



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.