0

Post-presentation

Posted by Qi... on 10:44
So I heard fourth year is the time for us to train our discipline and self-regulation
and yes I felt it

For the past one week I had been very restless
Partly because I had been spending most of my times in front of laptop editing the proposal etc etc
Another part would be the fact that I haven't been having enough sleep.

I always wonder why sleep can make so much difference in me.
Me with decent sleep is the cheerful chattering girl who talks too much and too loud at times
But the sleep deprived me, me myself feel like I am zombie walking
Wonder how someone can survive on like, 3-5 hours of sleep
Even at the prime of my teenage/adulthood, I could never go through this sleepless days

Finally tidied up my room because I was trying to figure out the reason of my insomnia
Once I felt so comfortable in a neat room of a friend
So I was thinking, is my environment affecting me?
So yea finally my pretty floor tiles get to see the light and I am having excessive sleep now,
Cause it is holiday! XD Partly holiday

Yea rare moments of relaxation here :D

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.