0

Adulthood

Posted by Qi... on 20:25

Created my KWSP account
Gotten my first official pay from my unofficial job
So feel like I'm on my own feet now
Like I'm gonna live on my own, get a job, get a car and maybe whatever property in the future
Rolling into this textbook life is just so not my thing

But this intimidating thing about on my own is
I had to made my own decision and bear the consequences
When I literally know nothing about what is ahead
So I am supposed to just march forward with my eyes closed
And hope when I open my eyes
It is gonna be a wonderland with angels and elfs welcoming me

So I need to believe this is just a stage
A transition before I find a place to land and get settled
…......
Welcome to the lost world
Where every decision lead to a new horizon of adventurous unknown
Just so exciting I am not sure whether my heart can bear with all these stimulation
But here you go, young girl
Just go and celebrate every bump and bundle of joys

Life is good, as it always is
Or will be.
:)


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.