0

The cave

Posted by Qi... on 23:55
Getting more and more anti-social each day
Except on social media of course
Sometimes I feel like I forgot how to have a conversation
Too lazy to speak and even to say hi
I just wanna smile and nod and hide in my cave

Began to note the changes on my face
And I really dislike my face now
Explain why I don't really take selfie nowadays
It's not wrinkle or anything like that
But you just lost that naive touch without losing the roundness lol
The pure warm childish smile
The sunflower than blossom within
I miss that

Trying to love myself more at each stage
To know myself more and love myself more
Because you know,
In the end it will just be you.
Holding your right hand with your left hand


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.