1

Post

Posted by Qi... on 23:19

Some people say,
If you don't like to share details of your life with others
Don't post.

But I am too addicted
The action of clicking send/upload me a sense of closure
Finally I vent it out and it is out of my head now

So yeah
I just need a venue
Any random sites to post my random things that nobody will be interested with

I think recently the hidden wave of change hit me again
I am really thinking about many other possibility
Because there is no status quo
It is either change to stay or change for the exciting unknown

I guess I have decided
And I am excited for it
But..... still ironically such important things in life are not under my control
I am still waiting for the battle to start
Wish me luck and I am really hoping for a happy ending


1 Comments


why speak Frenchhh hahahah what does that mean? PM me, am not going to check here

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.