0

Lighten my day....

Posted by Qi... on 23:50
I'm in UM!

I've met so many KMM-nians around: Chung Han, Ling Hui, Jilian, Sushi, Chun Wei but sadly can't met Von because she is back at home =.= WE ARE SO NEAR! and Ci because I don't know how to reach her college and it was quite far. Finally I understand why UM people stay in the same university but don't know about each other. All the colleges are scattered around and you don't really get to see each other.

I'll have another post on my experience on the debate tournament, but I just want to share about lovely people I met today.

A really bad thing for us in MOHEC is THEY DON'T PROVIDE DINNER. And UM have nice big Dewan Makan without people selling food! So, we have to find food by ourselves... =.= When the people are telling us how to reach there...walk behind the block, through the gate, turn right, walk for 5 minutes, there are 3 gates...I'm already lost and I just hope there are someone that could lead us, a bunch of tired and hungry poor fellow to somewhere that have FOOD.

And so I wave the magic wand and Dang! There are really such angel! They not only brought us there...to the so-called KFC(which I heard from high school senior before) and really treat us like VIP. =p They  help us making order, being our waiter by serving the dishes and even washed the cutlery for us. They even waited us to finish our meal and lead us back so that we won't lost amid UM. So paise.....It might be not a big deal to them but I really appreciate the fact that they are willing to spare their time for us and being so hospitable to that extent.

I encountered another nice people later tonight. Maybe it was the fact that I'm coughing too loud or somehow, a China girl living opposite knocked my door and gave me this.

She might just be trying to silence me but I really felt the sincerity. You don't generally get this kind of
warm concern, I mean, I'm just random guest who coincidentally stay here and she was being so caring by giving me this herb pill(??) from China. Miraculously, my cough after that even though I didn't take it. Oh, I wish I talked more to her just now but I'm so shy. =p

It was just so nice to find so many good people around. ^^

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.