0

Memorable, yes....

Posted by Qi... on 00:47
Had the first outing with my classmate.....Finally, yes....so sorry for that missing all those fun before. =p

Enjoyed the day and I’ll remember someone that held my hand joyfully to declare our first time of outing. We had food in a stingy restaurant but had a GREAT movie. We were so that we were totally unaware of our friend that slipped out of the cinema, many apologies again.

It ended in a dramatic way. Had to walk all the way back from faculty is bad enough, and RAINING before we reach the college is just Arrghhhh….. 
I guess that give us a reason to remember this specific day, running on the street under heavy downpour make the whole scene so vividly imprinted in my memory.

The whole journey, rude taxi driver, the water loops around, swamp-like field, dim light of KLCC under dark clouds, the dark and lonely road that filled with our echoes and the moment when we complaint about sweats that start to fall like rain, the sky decided to show us what RAINs are.

I can’t even remember the last time I felt raindrops hitting but now, I do and definitely all the rest.

Sorry for not joining daily dinner session and forgive me for going alone sometimes, I'm just used to it and somehow this is my way of settling something.

But don’t forget me k? I do get the warning….

It is so sweet to see people that cares and loves that start blooming around. We have years ahead to glue out better chemistry and I think we have the right ingredient. ^^



P/S: I had to say I hate KL traffic! MORE….

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.