0

Mr. Sick please go away

Posted by Qi... on 23:22
Wondering why am I getting sick over and over again?
Sick of it....

It was my favorite class and I'm proud of my record that I never slept through it before.
Well, records are meant to be broken
Yes, my classmates are amazed by my abilities to fall asleep anytime during class
I could see them directly opposite me....laughing
but I don't know if I should tell them
This time.....I'm trying my best to hold my eyes open
I am really using forces to hold it wide open
And most of the time I am unconscious of my unconsciousness
I don't even have the energy to explain anything to them
I just want to drag myself back to room

Found sleep is the best remedy....
Slept for 16hours and finally woke up to find my fever and headache gone
(Bad effect: I had serious insomnia for 2 days)
It reminds me of how good free time is
So glad to skip unwanted rehearsal and extra tutorial
Could I use sick as excuse to run away from all these unwanted meeting next time?

Sore throat, flu and cough please leave me...


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.