0

To me....

Posted by Qi... on 22:02
Recently, people keep telling me what am I LACKING.....

Lack of communication skills-the BASIC one
Lack of confidence
Lack of analysis and DEPTH
Lack of time management
Lack of self-control

blah blah blah....

The list is just so long...hope this three principle is enough for me.....^^

Guess I'll start with talk more and BRAVELY about my feeling...
I'm enduring the mosquito coil that really burns my eye ( yay, good news is I get used to the smell now) and I didn't even say a word about it to my dear roommate ><

FIRST lecture: EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION


And I'm going over all the high school girl shyness
thing....you know, just smiling politely while pondering what to talk, should I talk until it isn't necessary to talk anymore. Feel insecure and lonely in places without acquaintance and turning into the gentle and quiet girl which is NOT me.....arrgh...I don't want it to be with me anymore. Feel like I am being more and more inward recently, I talk to myself more than anyone else. And I'm gonna be therapist that try to let people talk.

It is time to step forward.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.