0

Before the year ends

Posted by Qi... on 22:41
Before we pop the champagne and celebrate the new year, please stop and reflect on the year that has gone by, to remember both our triumphs and missteps, our promises made and broken. The times we opened ourselves up to great adventures or closed ourselves down for fear of getting hurt. Because that's what new year is all about -- getting another chance. A chance to forgive, to do better, to do more, to give more, to love more. And stop worrying about what if and start embracing what would be."


Yea, that is what new year for.
Copied from a blog and it is just so true.
Generally I am insulated toward all those festive atmosphere
But this year,
for unknown reason
I wish to countdown with you all.
Let it be a new beginning of an awesome new semester.
I hope so.


P/S: I haven't thought of my new year resolutions! Pass final maybe? =P

Countdown-ING, not 2012, but 3 days to FINAL. ><


Bye. lovely 2011, where another journey began


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.