0

Time for a new AttitUde

Posted by Qi... on 18:30
It's another day.
Some will say another year.
But what is the difference if we didn't change?

--------------------------------------------------------------

2011 had been a fruitful year
Memories created, lessons learned, new chapter written
Every time I looked back it made me SMILE
and wonder how I came so far
how these few months changed us
on the good side
and how our animal-ship never change <3

Grateful * Cherish * Love

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to my dearest classmate for the countdown dinner now
Now I'm a fans of Pizza Hut delivery...
Order more next time k?

Love you all!
hope all our wishes come true except Lai Yeong's
sorry but her wishes is just opposite with everyone's else =p
Suddenly feel like next year is SOOOOOOOOOO Long
Couldn't believe you really trust me to keep the secret little bag....

Let it be a tradition ok?
We are going to do it EVERY year...
So you better think of a funnier and more creative wishes =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year!!! ^^



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.