1

The list of things to do in 2012( A really long one)

Posted by Qi... on 01:50

Ok, the first 3 are sealed in a lovely box and only will be revealed in the next 365 days
( If I could realized those =P)

Guess I'll start with no.4

4. Go to librariessss(PTSL is the top of my list!)

5. Batu Caves( don't ask me why it popped in my mind )

6. Stay conscious during anatomy class ( all my classmate's wishes >< big challenge wei! )

7. Volunteer in activities involving special need kids

8. Read at least 1 book in a month ( Strictly no academic-related stuff)

9. Jog( Oppsss, I mean walk) around the lake once a week

10. Go to USM

11. Family trip

12. Discover more places in KL, especially where NICE FOODS are....

13. Get a camera

14. Seriously........write SOMETHING....

15. Learn more about movie making and video editing

16. Join a student exchange program

17. Be a better public speaker and debater

18. Study study study BEFORE exam so I can go countdown next year!

19. Touch my dust-covered guitar

20. Last one is MOST IMPORTANT, nearly forgotten... =P
     
            SELF CONTROL


Are my list too long? =p



The magical mantra.....
I can I can I can I can.....

Yeah, I have a fantabulous year to GO!
At least it seem so in the list....

1 Comments


Haha. Let me guess,

1) Get a BF
2) Become slim
3) Straighten ur hair

^^

Anyway,let realize ur 4,5,7,10,12,15,16,20 TOGETHER! (=

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.