0

Fight or flight

Posted by Qi... on 23:00

You know
people tend to run away from things
Big things
So there is this
fight of flight response

Because it was so much of a decision
It was simply unbearable
TERRIFYING
how a nod at the special moment could overwrite your life
in either way
There were just times when our brain also get overloaded and hang
Exactly moment like this

Wonder how long it would take for me
to figure out the algorithm of possibilities
to gather the courage to pull me through the way
Well, the moment might just flickered and gone
without waiting for me

Sad case.
We should have time bonus for special moment like this =p

That's life
Catch its tail or stare at its back
and wait for the next time
Like next time really existed


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.