0

Reason

Posted by Qi... on 22:44

Had a seminar yesterday.


Just what I needed. Tonnes of overwhelming info and sharing to remind me THERE ARE STILL ZILLION LOTS TO LEARN!!!


Love the shining eyes and proud tone of the therapist when she talked about this little boy who had CAD, speech motor control difficulty in short. NO ONE KNOW HE HAD SPEECH PROBLEM BEFORE. Yea, even seeing such example make me feel empowered. But 3 years to help a single child to make his speech intelligible. I wonder where could I gain such patient?


Love 50 years-old therapist who was so eager to share and still passionate about her career. When she sang the little hut and bear and rabbit song, I think all of us were attracted even we are not children anymore. Sincerity shine through surface and a child, with their pure mind, could sense that without the need of words.


I wanted to be able to solve all those cases. Not only those cases on paper that make your brain cramp, but the real life situation which often add on with tears and saliva. Long way to go.


Need more and more reason to push me or should I just gather more energy and carry myself forward? Without external push.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.