0

Becoming an artist.

Posted by Qi... on 14:07
Just realized I'm taking performing arts. LOL
Essentially, speech-language pathologist is putting on a show, which tries to positively influence the client. (Dwight.D, 2006)
Seems bizarre, but it is bizarrely true.

Guess I haven't fit into the entertainer's role.
The kid's friend role.
Never been good in acting although I'm among group of crazy actors lol
It's time to learn I guess,
as senior said, the gold thumb rule in therapy is to make yourself high
Influence yourself before you can influence others.

I'm trying.
To make you look into my eyes and follow my words.
Maybe not hard enough but I am trying.

I hope I won't need to be a clown

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.