0

Varsity

Posted by Qi... on 20:42

Love it when you could listen to a lecture with your eyes *bling bling*
Ears opening as wide as the eyes
and most importantly
Staying conscious throughout that two hour(wish it could be longer!)
She's officially in my idol list now. <3

Am in the learning mode now
It started to really feel like I'm receiving tertiary education
With new inputs and sparks ignited everyday
Plus the thought-provoking debate discussion in nights
Yes, I think I'm experiencing cognitive gain
Or at least I feel so haha
That's all that matters doesn't it? It's all inside my brain anyway

Excited to learn new stuff
"Mirror neuron"...Yeah!






0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.