0

JWN @ Jasper

Posted by Qi... on 14:24

It's the annual junior welcoming dinner :)

Was little down for the week cause clinic
Totally stuck in the maze

But I feel motivated because of their words
"Think about the people you can help"
"A profession is defined by the people in it"
Senior that always provide advice and suggestions for us even after graduation <3
Even when they are miles apart
Can't tell how much I appreciate this
This is when I decided I also need to be a supportive senior
Because they would want us to pass this spirit on :)
and when we were the empty little bottle, every drop counts

Event like this always bring back memories
and create new one
Still remembered stupid things we did in first year
only when you were so naive you will put efforts into all those things
Those precious time haha


Millions thanks and love to my beloved classmates
Always there to help and support me
Cause I'm so blur, lazy and ignorant
Won't able to survive so well till now without the helping hands


Loving this big family more and more :)
Because of the warmth and care
and these cute little people


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.