0

Habit

Posted by Qi... on 14:40

Recently I am quite satisfied with my progress
Fourth year for me, is actually much more managable than third year
Probably because I am more used to clinic
Or simoly because we have less class
And most importantly, I am free of club duty and obligation(mostly XD)

So finally being able to be a student
At my fourth year(?!!!)
Better late than never HAHA
So finally I have the chance of experiencing the feeling of being ahead of deadline
Doing everything on my pace at a relaxed mood
Feels so good
MAke me wonder why on earth did I torture myself all these years?

I need to #makeitconcrete #reinforcement #persistent to make this a habit

Create a healthy lifestyle! 


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.