0

Self control

Posted by Qi... on 02:09
Self-control was the only resolution I gave myself last year
Somehow I think self-control is the mother of all transformation
and yeah, since I had a bad mother here, so you can imagine all my attempts didnt really turn out well
But still, for the purpose of self-reminder and the frail hope that one day I will be motivated magically, I need to write down traits I really want to see in myself.

1. Self-control
2. Critical thinking
3. Compelling narrative

Was reading a book about WillPower and of course, self-control
and it somehow hit me that, self-control is not about
But to inhibit thoughts and action,
Inhibit the thoughts to sleep, fb, stare into the space when you need to study
Distraction, distraction, distraction exist everywhere

Indifference.
Somehow I seemed to gain eternal calmness along the way
Dont know if this is a good or bad thing
I think it is good in a sense that I am always happy, calmly happy
But too bad I cant really have any big motivation to take big steps
Unless I was being pushed to the edge of a cliff
Which I hope I wont
So how to have a happy baseline and keep motivated?
Question of the year


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.