0

Pre-NY Resolution

Posted by Qi... on 01:25
Trying to write my new year resolution at 1.20am when I need to wake up at 6am tomorrow
Not because of the urgent urge, simply because I need to wait to upload my assignment. fml.
Just realized I am being so Asian and I DO FREAKING CARE ABOUT MY RESULTS
But still, when I have the time, I FaceBook more than face book.

Yea coming back to the resolution
Well, being 22 definitely makes me feel old
Being around people of my age who are
Doing all sorts of amazing things at unimaginable height (at least to me)
makes me feel like......what did you do in the past 20 years?

This year, I decided to limit my resolutions to an achievable short list.
Just five. Just nice.
1. Graduate
2. Get fit
3. Write
4. Project A
5. Getaway

I need to get a big poster and stick this in my room lol.
START DOING. STOP THINKING.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.