0

Streaks

Posted by Qi... on 21:34


Managed through 20 lapses in the kids pool
Personal achievement to celebrate lol
Yes, it is kids pool but still, for me from struggling to float to being able to move
Even if it is just inches, it is still something for me 

I like how this is becoming a habit for me
Like I am slowly building up all these little habits
Of course there are still some temptations that I easily fall for 
But at least I am having longer and longer streaks
and I am really good (maybe too good) at cheering for myself
So yay

I am a little nervous for tomorrow
Erm I know English had been my second languge
Sometimes even my first language in academic and workplace
But still, a test is a test
I feel bad not feeling nervous for a test
and the fact that this simple test cost me THAT much still pisses me off
Maybe because I am that poor lol

Anyway recently I had been slowly transitioning into after work potato life that I tried my best to avoid
But now I am enjoying this feeling of excessive time in hand
That I dont know how to spend
So I can boil drama read novel and sleep earlier
Feels good, even though empty at times
And this can be addictive if I keep it on long enough
Ahhh my outing partner come back faster pls
I think I still prefer exploring life and working on things
Maybe I should seriously consider a car if this test didnt work out
So let's pray together

Pray for my great escape
Pray for my parents' cruise plan
and basically pray for the best

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.