0

Need more luck

Posted by Qi... on 23:29

I started to feel like I am very lucky
Or maybe I should hold this thought
Because whenever I feel lucky
Life comes back to me and laugh evilly, telling me "I got you!"
No one can be lucky, or no one can be lucky forever

Anyway, still think I need to make a gratitude post
Because this little event that I thought was such a mess
Turned out totally fine with all the helps I got
Really. I am touched by how readily everyone offers their help
Thank you. It meant a lot.
Hopefully everything goes well tomorrow. Including my screaming kids. T.T

So, some brief report of the week cause I got super major STML
Got to KL AGAIN, on a mall check-in spree and endless gossips with my girl
Very glad to see many familiar faces-lecturers and friends in that two days
Feel so warm to get advice, sharing and tight hugs from our motherly lecturer (who called us babies!)
(Honestly wish I did more of these before I jump into this job)
Finally got the chance to gossip with ms.jp---until I got bored of her kids story.
Within one single day. BRAVO. Doubt I can deal with more than 2 days lol.
I'm so against kids even kids stories makes me bored.

Reverse one day back, I'm done with my IETLS
I think it was better than what I expected and I was overly-anxious
Probably I should have more confidence in my English
But you know, I am always anxious when the investment involves lots of money
Guess I am not some entrepreneur-ish decisive investor
Poor kid syndrome lol
Let's hope this hour next week I can write a happier post to celebrate
Although this is not the final step but I really hope things can get on track from here
After I delayed everything for so longgggg
Felt so guilty to get caring emails from potential svs.
I am not worthy of your love and attention lol.

Life back to Penang was pretty mundane.
Feeling I shouldn't do much and should be concentrating on preparing the workshop.
Turns on my procrastination syndrome RELAPSE.
MAJOR RELAPSE.
So I didn't go swimming didn't cook just to scroll facebook read random articles and watch random youtube videos
Lucky we had got these couch-surfers visitors coming in
At least talking to them giving me some fresh perspective about our QoL in comparison with other countries
And lots of info about foreign food and maybe some travel tips?
These brave wandering young ladies always make me question myself
But anyway, yes I love traveling and exploring places but I think I can't do poor travel
So I need to really saveeeeee up (but money come in like rain flow out like waterfall how to save T.T)
And I would never have the courage to throw everything behind me
For the sake of my parents' blood pressure haha

 So here's to a hopefully exciting fulfilling and enriching weekend
Then another Parkinson meeting coming soon---I'm dying why do I keep digging holes for myself and refuse to climb out
Anyway praying veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy hard for good news even though I am not really sure about my next step lol
Think I am just getting desperate for some better alternatives

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.