0

I will miss you

Posted by Qi... on 22:16

To
The kid that made me laugh till me and my hommie shed tears
And made my hand tremor cause I can't tahan to laugh
Kid that ask me to add cement to cuts
Auntie that keep one whole bag of mint for me to cook
Uncle that always remind me of my grandfather
I just don't know how to tell them I'm leaving
It's not because it will devastate them, but me.
I can't bear to say those words.
Bye, I wont see you again.

The closer it gets to March
The more I realize what I will miss in the future
Every laughter filled dinner with hommie make me feel like we had one less dinner together
Every experience is a minus one
But at least everything is good
Too good till I feel wrong

I have so many unsaid goodbye
So many things to do, places to go, food to try (trying to make a list now)
Every tourist experience in this little island make me fall in love with it all over again
Again and again

It's a good thing I guess
Meaning I had been doing it right
Making me feeling happy and comfortable with this place
Kinda proud about myself being a decent tour guide here
And last month here, thanks to grab and uber,
I'm gonna explore more ✌✌✌
Create more good memories before me and this place and these beautiful souls beside me changes


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.