0

Bubbling up

Posted by Qi... on 11:06
I think my level of anxiety is going to get higher and higher over this week
So so high
I am already having nightmares about work
Last week of work and so many things undone

Woke up early and came to work before 8am today
Sent in 2 job application and searched for more scholar today
Whenever I sent out an application I am in this deep pithole of self doubt
I don't know where I stand in this wide wide world
Whether I should feel hopeful or hopeless among all the competitors (and I don't even know how many of them)

Colleagues had been reminding me, oh it is your last week
I think my apathy and coldness is slowly showing
Or my social awkwardness and poor ability of expressing
I cant resonate with the sadness they express
Maybe I do feel something, but I can't voice it out
My feeling is a mess. Big big mess only words can organize

Anyway
Hope everything went well this week


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.