0

Round island trip

Posted by Qi... on 20:16

Lost my draft which is full of wrath yesterday
I guess this is something good
We don't wanna keep negative emotions
But damn, I am so stressed up and grumpy
I hate waiting for people, especially when I make efforts to be there
Damn a lot of efforts
But I'm this dog that when you give me some smile affections and food
I forget my anger

So I did my 24 hour round island trip
Drove all the way from home to BM
Then to Penang
Don't ask me why I am here
I guess I'm just overly sentimental and emotional
So I wanna have a proper goodbye with my dearies
And yes I did
Sort of an achievement

Met with my kuacis and had midnight talks about family and life up till 3am
Still sleepy as hell now even though I poured down a whole cup of coffee but I love it
Then had breakfast with my bitches and housemate
Then with my dear normal weirdo
Well I talked to these people so much I never felt we are apart
But yes felt good to be able to lean on their shoulder, selfie and hear someone tell me they are worried about me
And my dear Geny who were so so sweet and funny as always

Lastly
Summer place
I think I will miss lying over this place aimlessly and spend whole afternoon nonchalantly
I know these heartless people move on without me fast
But I still wanna be part of something
Feels good to blend in and still fade in the background like how I always do
Maybe I'm never part of anything
But I'm glad to have these caring souls who constantly offer hug around me

I will miss this island so so much
(PS. I can go to many part of the island without gps ✌)
And all these wonderful being
This is the first time I had difficulty deciding whether I like the place or the people more
But I'm always a people person
❤💙💚💛💜💜💞💕💕💓

This is the first time I unplug myself from a default path
I am very clear from the moment I took another path,
I will only sway further from their way
When I struggle with my new life, they had new experiences where I can't be a part of too
We will never come back to this very moment
But hopefully we can still share and talk about everything over video calls and a cup of hot tea
You know I always love to talk


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.