0

7 March

Posted by Qi... on 22:18

I think I've said this before but this is getting realer than real
Just see how empty my bank account had become >.<
I always get this sort of cold feet before meeting with my supervisor
Really hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow

Anyway people had been asking me how is the preparation and do I feel excited
Erm I am not prepared at all
Apart from spending all my night free time scrolling through job searching sites
I am not looking at journals anymore
But at least I am following my sv's advice to get to know the place and services available

Anywhere I go
The hardest thing to do is to say goodbye to the people
Telling my patients I am not going to see them again
Leaving my colleagues behind
No more 3G moments
Friends who came all the way from different places to spend some time with me
Even though it is just sitting on the bed and talk
And eventually my family
I had always live away from home but not too far
And always blessed to have angels around
But I can't say for sure this time

Glad that I get to explore more of Penang in the past two weeks
Get to tick off some of my to-do-list and experience many first times while tour guiding
Thing I love about this small island is the constant surprise and the interesting people
I guess I will miss this place the people I have around now at this exact instant
Who knows what will happen when I am gone
I know it wont be the same when I come back as visitor
But I think I am contented in every minute of it
No complaint with this place at all! <3
So yea it had been a good one year, even though things are shitty at work

Getting a bit pressured too
Now that more people know about me furthering study
Melted when my idol tell me I shine so bright and will do fine
Surprised when my juniors told me my name was being mentioned in class
This is exactly why I dont want to tell anyone before this
Our circle is too small things spread too fast lol

So now before I leave
I am pulling my hair thinking about how to bid my farewell
Properly
I can't thank these kind people around me enough for being so nice to the noob and heartless me
But I dont really have things to offer I suppose
And I am not really good at expressing things face to face

Counting down my last two weeks here
Just want to spend more time with people that matters
And trying to get more prepared
I am kind of excited to try out different jobs
Librarian! Museum attendants? Tutor? Waitress? Sales
Everything seems kind of interesting but those that I am really interested need a lot more other qualifications haih
Why developed country like to make things hard for other people?
Even though I am sort of excited with the options available (belum tau boleh dapat ke tak)
but genuinely concerned about my ability to financially support myself since I am so broke now. So so broke.
Well I cant worry too much for now
So we will see. Hopefully everything will turn out just well
We can only hope


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.