0

Officially quarter life

Posted by Qi... on 09:46

"As members of a thinking species on a small planet in a giant universe, with no more than 80 to 90 years of life, I think it is wrong to sit on our haunches and enjoy economic well-being. We are, after all, in a great race for life against death, for knowledge against ignorance, for exploring and understanding the world around us before the big contraction or crash or whatever comes next. And hard work is the only way forward."


I guess I fast-forward into quarter-life crisis few years back
(Always an early worrier >.<)
But here I am, 25, jobless and prospectless
This is definitely a legit reason to worry lol

Entering a new age at a foreign country
Where I am still very new is very different
I am trying to keep this low and make myself feel small
So I didn't let anyone in the school know lol
But secretly I am anticipating a surprise birthday party
Which of course only exist in my wildest imagination
Anyway I need to shout out a big thank you
Subway Hakataya Boost BR Nandos for cheering me up
When most of my friends at home are ignorant of my bday lol
And also my hommie, for the present and cake and company

Omg I'm in a new age category in most surveys now
That pisses me off a little bit
And also meaning I am in another stage of life
Where I should be doing something
But well, I am doing a postgraduate degree
Which might or might not be useful

Anyway
I am still grateful and happy about my life
Finally get more time to focus on what I want to do and learn
Living a life too chilly until I feel stressed
Starting on a project very intimidating but I'm on it
and I am adapting to the new life pretty well
Don't think I love Brisbane until I want to stay here forever
But the more I get to know it,
The more I like it
And it's good, right?
For me to like the city I'm in
Hopefully the life that comes with it too

My wish for this year?
Get a job
Get my projectsss done--develop a second interest/career
Keep learning--effectively
Travel with family
Stay happy

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.