0

April list review

Posted by Qi... on 08:58
As usual, I like to set a to-do-list which is not really realistic
But I am kind of proud of my achievement in first month
10/15 items ticked!
But I haven't achieve the most important item
So yeah I need to really put effort there
Cause it is get a job or perish situation

I think I'm on a path of self destruction lol
Other than the very gloomy prospect of me getting a job in Malaysia after this
I am everywhere again
 Thinking about places that I should go and things I should do
As always, I am looking forward to go somewhere else

It is definitely too early to think about post graduation plan
But that's what's in my mind recently
I'm tempted to study more Idk why lol
Academic institution always give me this illusion
I love the atmosphere of being in a uni
On one hand I'm excited to learn about many other things and thinking about post-doc or fellowship
Another hand I'm just tired of these endless path
And my wish to just stay at some lakeside house and tend a farm grow stronger lol
Sometimes I wonder why I always strike off this thought
It is not entirely a bad idea
But why am I so resistant toward leaving all these meaningless pursuit behind

I'm tired of thinking about ways of living that fulfill societal expectation
It's like a race that you already know the ending of it
At the end I will gain certain amount of fortune, some property maybe, with a family and (too hard for me to imagine) maybe kids
No one will win over time and we all come to the same ending
So why the hell do we need to fight and work so hard
and put off the pleasure and fun
 I guess I am growing more and more radical in this sense
But yeah, I am looking for a motivation for me to stick to the "right" path

Maybe I am really "money monk"
According to Internet, that means I think money is evil and will not put it as my lifegoal
While I feel slightly jealous about how rich people have so many choices
But like what ma biatch said, don't compare
I'm learning that, but that sour feeling still seeps out once in a while

I don't know if that means me wasting away my life
But yes a nun cooking and planting her own food in a monastery sounds like a dream plan lol
Let's not get too carried away lol
I've learned over the time plan doesn't work
So maybe I can just start with creating a more practical list for May

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.