0

In the name of Sushi Bread

Posted by Qi... on 00:35
Had an really eventful weekend.
Studied nothing for sure, but no regrets.

Back purposely for Ching Ming.
Had a really nice time with my dear friends.
It is always three of us
Like my friend's new house soooooo much
With a real KARAOKE room inside
OMG, free unlimited k-singing when I get back
wakaka

Time is always too short for us
We talked a lot but there is just too much to tell
There is always distraction before we got to the topic
But maybe those are the fun parts =p
Looking forward for the next time when we had more time
and our MOVIE date

I guessed too many things happened in our life now
That we couldn't possibly share every detail
and sometimes I feel sorry for couldn't joining those things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still, you know I care and I will try my best to help
Even if my effort couldn't really reach you


Our sushi bread
Making for fun.
Look nice right? XD
Not sure since when preparing food became our main gathering activity
But I enjoyed it.
Eat and talk at the same time plus can show off to my mum
Once again proven I'm not the kitchen type =p
Haha, even failed at simply stuffing and rolling job
Destined to have people cook for me <3



Thanks for being the one who know me for most of my life
Still feel most comfortable talking with you guys
All the best.


P/S:
Ms. Egg, Many thanks to your sister for my first Thai meal and the ride. She ask me to go your house more often as the token. Haha, I think she really miss me. Or you miss me more?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.