0

Random

Posted by Qi... on 00:26

I like the randomness.

Went for my first theater(is it?) last night.
With unexpected people.
Simply because I saw it and feel that it will be interesting.
And it was.

It's the end of the world
NOW!
RUN!
SCREAM!

What it would be....the EnD of World?
Trapped inside an elevator with only one, two, three, four walls?
Dreamed of waking up at middle of Liverpool, with sky made of pieces of paper, falling off like snow?
Imagining sight of sky with bright stars and the smell of air with fresh grass?
Talked of the wonderful future like there would be tomorrow?
Hid in an underground bunk with no clock, not knowing it is morning, afternoon or night?



Crescent and worm
Oh, I just love the bubbly tone of worm
Ok, I admit, I only know their name in the act after the whole show ><
No wonder I always heard worm....


Honestly
I don't exactly understand the whole show
and their English was so British that I wondered if they were Malaysian
I couldn't really catch all those words
But still in a half-blur state
I felt the emotion
The sorrow, madness and fear conveyed through the fanatic dance
and the angelic dance showering us with hope and light in the end
Some words that seep in my mind
and
scene that made me feel like crying for no reason


All we have is mud. In which you are stick.
Will there be lemon?



Maybe I'm not that artsy but I believe certain universal common feeling is not restricted in any category
just as
LOVE.HOPE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Random game and chit-chat after the back to hostel
Cause I randomly bump into a friend
and decided to stop by her room
had a nice time with people I don't get chance to mingle with usually
Learned new variation of scrabble
More exciting version
Had fun


Like the feel of it
Walking along and welcome everything that fall upon my way
and 
just enjoy it
^^


Waiting for the next time I have time for a random day.
Had to postpone I planned wandering by the way.
I know when the week start,
I'll regret I didn't spend more time to do what I suppose to,
but
just wanna be wild once in a while =)



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.