1

Glad is a four word letter, so is WISH

Posted by Qi... on 19:55
I'm so so glad for a friend.

When a series of unfortunate event fall upon her,
She asked. "Why me, why always me"
I don't know how to reply except tell her that Treat this as a challenge.
I wish I could give her a hug.
I know I could have all the nicest, most inspiring and poetic quote in the world but it doesn't help.
She asked. "If you were me, wont you feel frustrated like me?" 
She say she is tired and fed up.
My best suggestion is go to sleep. Sleep till the sleepy worm ate away your trouble.
Yea, my suggestion reflect how useful I am

So, when she told me the "system error" was finally sorted out, I'm truly really very very happy for her.
You may have to go through more turns but hopefully these extra miles will give you more.

I know it had been a hard time.
The challenge. The target she set for herself. The pride Leo carry on with them. The nice deed she choose to do. The initiative she took to upgrade herself. New lessons. Portfolio. Teaching job. 
It is just too many to list down and I'm so so proud of you, being tougher and more thoughtful by times.
<3 Had to love you more.

Mr. How Wen Yong say: 決定我們快樂與否的關鍵因素中,百分之十來自外在的處境,其餘的百分之九十,來自面對外在處境時,我們內在的態度。

I think you are building the right attitude. You are truly lucky in a way you know, things were sorted out before it was too late. 

So, let's hope finally you are steering into the right path
Be well-prepared
and impress them in your interview!



Everyone had been lost before.
Those who don't know who they are.
Those on a path they don't really know
Those who pick their way but not sure of it
Those who had no idea which way to go
These are simply process we need to go through
and I do believe
when the mist gone with the wind,
You will create your own beautiful path
with your special way

OK, not really related to you.
Since you already settled down
Are you too greedy?
I don't know
I always want to grab everything at the first,
only when you truly know what you want
only you can choose and let go
so I'd say there is nothing wrong to try it all
Since you have the chance
Just make sure you can cope it

How I hope you could be my junior,
so that it will be my turn to bully you! =p
But what I hope more is,
you find a way that really suits you.
The one that will ignite passion strong enough to fuel your life with satisfaction

Gambate girl.
相当一辈子的同学



1 Comments

Anonymous says:

like this post..alot of awesome life theories. Wish you friend will get what she want soon :)

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.