0

Finally

Posted by Qi... on 00:59

Was anticipating this day for a long time.
We were so near yet so far
Were in the same states, 40 minutes apart but could never meet once in a sem =.=

I'm learning to be people that would express concern through messages and phone calls
but usually I'm still the passive and stingy one
and the one without smart phone =.=



We are far apart
We all changed
Everyone wear off by life
but still, we choose to be close to each to other.
Yes, I'll try to pull harder before I drift away

So sorry I wasn't in a better condition
just too exhausted to talk.
But it was soothing enough to see those familiar faces
Laughing to the gossips and jokes
and your funny patterns


I missed being scold haha
no one else will ask me kiampui except u gals and my mum XD
seriously think that is sign of affection
people that don't care about you don't even bother to look
not to mention nagging
and treating me like a never-grow-up child

I just wish it could be longer.
So many things I wish to do together and things I haven't said
Till we meet again
Take care, dear animals



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.