0

Listen to colour

Posted by Qi... on 08:22

Feel like my mind being blown every time I listen to a TED talk


Listen to color.
This one is just so cool
This guy, born with total color blindness,
living in a grayscale world
had a device which translate color into sound
Amazing combination or as how he address it, extension of senses
So he listen to color, and inversely he color sound
So our faces could become music to him, even food can be a song!
Vice versa, song or even speeches could be transformed into paintings
Pretty cool huh

When he said our senses are just not enough,
why our vision system could not detect infrared and ultraviolet
that's why he added that in his system
in which he deemed as a part of his brain
A little microphone head hanging in front of his forehead, like a telebug
then he invited others to join his Cyborg project where you can you know, extend your senses as well
I'm like.....wait!

That is still way too advance for me, to consider to go beyond our natural gift


I hear the Beatles from his face haha
But still, enjoy these bombastic explosive new idea early in the morning
Make me feel like I'm in a robust and prospering world
where everything is possible :) when you are ready to try something new
even though I'm stuck with a 0.04second /p/ transcription!
God, I don't always scold kids but this phoneme transcription assignment make me feel like want to ask all those children to go back and train their Malay properly before become a subject of research
seriously! I can be very mean when I'm pissed

Oops, not time for complaining.
Quote of the day. "You don't have the time for everything, but you will always have the time to complete the important one"

Yea, you squeeze and pick up pieces of time and steal time from the bed. That's how you get it
Hate that my assignment is in the IMPORTANT list, 20 more samples to go >.<

Enough of self-talk, time to back to work :D





0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.