0

Getting crazy with toys

Posted by Qi... on 17:24

Getting crazy with toys recently
Our favorite shopping spot is now TOY STORE!
Till then you will find out toys are everywhere!
Even at the 5 cent store, market and stalls
and we will stopped everywhere

Getting a new toy every week
By this rate, I'm gonna had a room full of toys at my graduation day. >.<
$$$$ flies

Toys are expensive, especially the wooden one
But it just feel perfectly fine with the woods
The texture, the color, everything.
So we had an exciting week full of outing ever since we finished our weekend
And the main agenda...........toys

Went to Festival Mall and accidentally bump into these awesome toys!
Newly arrived, with beautiful price(100+-) >.<
So we had fun shouting and amazing the toys in the store
and online eye-shopped with hot discussion for few hours lol
HAPE TOYS.
Our target when we are working.

Haihhh, somehow I feel like I should go sell toys instead of being a SLP
You work hard, all your $ goes to the toy dealer
Plus you don't get to play the toys!
and it will be full of child's saliva
They throw and bang it without realizing they are throwing $$$$$$. owh, heartache even imagining that
Spotted at KL Festival Mall

The egg was cuteeeeee!




And this pop up toaster and cut-able butter!!!







Next destination, IKEA
It was all too spontaneous my crazy classmates suggest we go 1U
even when NO ONE know where it is! at 6pm >.<
Then we took LRT all the way to KJ and end up at IKEA lol
Why this place always linked with randomness?
My favorite room was gone
Had fun squeezing at the couch and trying all the bed and expensive chairs
Like a family. lol
But my favorite room on last visit was refurnished.
I couldn't even locate it. sobs T.T
Found my love bedroom light!
and of course.....the TOYS!!!



Not much choices actually and I hate the Swedish description
who on Malaysia earth can understand that? >.<
Still had some 
Saw this at IKEA! Super cool! with the soft toys...Awhhhh, falling for it!
Coolest shape sorter I ever seen!


Regret for not buying this last time >.<
I thought I don't know how to use this but this is TOOOOOO useful
Now this is another set WITHOUT the monkey
I don't want to spend time draw glasses anymore >.<

IKEA cute stacking cup @ rm6.90 only!
You could actually see a monster face if you turn to the right side :P

Came across this super cute one online



One of my favorite toys from resource room!
Just haven't figure out how to use this :p
Next: Click-clack track
Top toys at resource room!
Reason why my diligent classmate wait at resource room as early as 7.15am!
Children never take their eyes off this awesome masterpiece!

My to-buy-list
Not that exciting game,
but it's MON-KEY....
Even so, it is expensive weyyyyyy, rm50 >.<





This one!
Okay, this look childish and maybe even BABY-ish
but IT WORKS!
Their eyes just stick to it and follow the 1,2,3, turn mantra
So much of my toys frenzy
Updates coming soon :P



But you know, it is not all about toys
They get excited and play happily even when you give them paper to scribble
or use a rm2.50 teddy
or make your own material. >.<
remind me of our pity life.
Turning into a art teacher recently
Spend few nights making picture card
Ok, gonna stop complaining
Cause there are people working harder than me!
They make a fishing pond from cardbox! Wow!
It's about having fun!
As long as they smile and happy playing with it i.e. willingly completed the task
That's it! :D



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.