0

I survived!

Posted by Qi... on 01:34

I was at the meltdown point
Past 2 weeks had took so much of me
Slept less than 5 hours every day and that is killing me
Go to class with a sullen face and unconscious most of the time
Feel like a zombie. Squeezing time here and there, submit my report late.....

Clinic clinic clinic, picture cards, more art works

Feel so lag, brain not functioning and endless stress

升学Chat Time!

Finally the Chat Time talk was ticked off my list
Phewww, no more staying up till 2/3am (hopefully)
This is a satisfying event for me
Though I didn't do my job well, was quite guilty for leaving job to my partners and even being a burden to them, I choose to stick to my priority.....nothing came before it and I hope I make it clear to them
Well, I'll still come down when you get 10++ miss call and continue to cut picture card till 3am >.<
and sleep during clinic observation! My SV is gonna fail me when she saw me(did she?)
Comforting enough, I saw some really bright stars rising, haha, as if they are born to talk lol
and really bright spirit! Haha, they are like the sun, always trying and so positive, unlike lazy unmovable us lol
Dislike being senior cause I have nothing to pass on, seriously, they are good by themselves and I don;t wanna distort that in any way.
We have enough hiao people in the house, we need more vibrant young voice!

Just love that school
Perfect place for a talk
Warm and friendly teacher, students listening attentively and scribble NOTES!
thought I caught someone doing homework, I decided to let it be lol

Sad didn't took photo when they haven't left >.<
and didn't even took photo in front of that school!
How could it be? Camera-girl's fault >.<
Attendance was better than expected XD
Talked about OT this time. Wasn't in the mood to give talk but supposingly I'm the most ENG people in the house so whatever, I'm gonna give course talks on all 4 course in our rehab school haha
Oh ya, the happiest thing is someone thinks my talk is most interesting among all
or is the course itself, but he could only remember the content, not the course name, and not even the speaker----ME! lol
Anyway, these are those little things that matters
Just a assurance that someone heard you, understand and you light up something inside them.
Another option. A recommendation for friends. whatever. Just spread it out.

Had an enjoyable outing and series of unexpected events
Finally watched a movie!!!
It had been 9 months!!!!! Unbelievable!

Bizarrely, I felt relieved ever since my child went hay-wired and left me in the mist of questions
It just washed away all the fatigue and untie the knots
Routinely, stress peaked on Wednesday and everything left my shoulder on Thursday
Maybe it's too big a problem I couldn't solve that's why I'm at denial and avoidance stage
Endless emo. Who took away my cute little child? I just couldn't reach him..........
Look me in the eyes, 5 sec will do
As if I'm not dying fast enough
Had a road trip to Seremban today wakaka, to check out the location for my camp
Practically took a round all over Seremban, circulating the town for N times
especially the KFC! God, is like ghost bang wall, it just keep appearing
We recognize places with election banner, haha,
when Ms.Julia Wong changed Mr.Teo, you know you are out in somewhere else.
Especially you have a driver with coprolalia  >.<
It is funny and annoying at the same time
God, I'm gonna miss this bunch of people and the time we wasted together
After visiting four school in one round----and locating around 10 schools(by accident XD)
I think we wasted most time lost around somewhere
The Ohmmmm is finally there, for me to make this camp a success!
Very traditional cendol....but taste so so haha XD
Missed out lots of nice food at the pasar cause we are lost till too late
and the foods are sold out or the stalls closed. swt.

This would be perfect if the cloud didn't move
Not my choice of school but not bad for a photo :p
Why am I out with people that dislike taking photo >.<
Gosh, waste the chances haha

So, moving on...........
assignmentsssssss, presentation, debate, clinic, reportsssss and FINAL awaiting
long list in a short time















Still kinda sad I missed Novice. with a bunch of juniors that are fired up. Should have be there for them. And myself. My last chance of being novice lol. Not gonna stand on that podium when I'm third year. Will get in an international tournament before I rest from that stage

I missed my novice.
My very incompatible but complementing roommate :D
First time break into octo. Ok, I know octo is not a big deal but for me something memorable
I don't know these 2 girls. Just the only photo I could get online lol
.
The juniorsss, now in the Octo already, they are gonna be better than me. Cause they had the fire inside. To conduct training by themselves and tonnes of research. They did put in the effort and try hard enough. VEry very hope these pay off and we can get a trophy this year. For our seniors that worked so hard to train us. Came straightly after work every week. When all the second year and third year skipped the training while we are supposed to be the trainer, he came with the shirt and tie, brought us nice food and left at 12am. Never showed tired face. Crack jokes to lift up our spirit. Salute.

As I'm becoming older and older, I seriously admire this kind of spirit. When I'm getting drowned by work, the only thing I thought of is get a break, sleep. But they could spend their weekend, holiday, just to listen to us crap. Something I couldn't do. Am always too. Felt so sorry for all these juniors, they are much better than us yet the training they get was just so sub-standard. To the extend that senior from Bangi had to come and help, guess they just couldn't stand wasting these nice talents.




Learning to be someone who give :D




For myself.
Trying to wake up at 6am everyday. Futilely.

I survived this.
And so I'll go through another mountain. and the next.
but I hope this time I can carry myself tight enough

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.