1

Hard lesson

Posted by Qi... on 12:56

I think she is a test for me.
For she was totally my opposite and the total superiority she held
The only thing I can do is say, yes mdm
And yes, that is my fault of not being good enough, not trying hard enough
and if she is trying to bend me in an angle that I thought I couldn't, I had to.

Haven't had such a frustration in long time.

But I could blame no one. Saddest part.
She is teaching me how to pick out grains. Something I would never bother.
So if this is the lesson, I will bring it with me.
Shed that delicate skin and get a cover that is hard enough to get me through this


Instead of she almost made me cry, I think I'm the one who planted the onion in my eyes


Oh ya, this is a hard lesson


Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.