0

Should.Be

Posted by Qi... on 01:49

I'm a student, ordinary student taking a FULL-TIME course
I keep trying to reminding myself about that
That is my occupation(at least what I'm filling in those forms) and
exactly what I should be spending my time on.
My course itself is very demanding, and definitely need more than attending the class

But I'm also a greedy people,
joining all these activities that carry so much weight,

So I'm being this annoying jerk,
only respond when I'm free and feeling like it
Skipping classes, meetings, discussion, training whatever you name it


I tell myself, this is my survival mechanism,
If I'm gonna feel guilty
I'm either gonna die of sleep deprivation or self-condemnation



One of the main reason I wanted to fly so much,
is to left all these behind,
and try to be a student, just student, nothing more.
Even though it might be mundane and boring, well, at least you know how wonderful your life was.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.