0

Be your own therapist

Posted by Qi... on 21:51
Never knew voice is such an important thing for us
I mean, yea I know voice represents one's identity blah blah
I did memorize all the points but this moments is when I really think
Seriously, this voice is affecting my quality of life
This is not the first time I received comments from supervisor about my voice
About how I am so soft, monotone, my session is boring and unlively
and a big part of it, is because of my voice.

But today, she tell me
"I think this can be improved"
I felt turned down cause I was actually hoping for her to write me a referral letter for another scope
But thinking from another side,
I like how she refuse to let me label myself as disordered
and demand more effort from me

Yes, you can.
Just put in more effort and bea good patient this time kay
Be your own therapist and cure yourself

Looking forward for another #AchievementUnlocked


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.